Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm 4 months old!


Megan had her 4 month doctor appointment yesterday. Boy has she grown!

Her stats:

Weight - 16lbs 1.5 oz
Height - 26 1/4 inches
She's in the 95th percentile in weight, and off the charts in height. She's already almost out of 3-6 mo clothes. She's got a long torso, so it's getting hard to snap some of them. I need to go out and buy more clothes for her now!

She had to get 4 shots - poor thing! I'm not sure if it was the shots, or the stomach flu that we're passing around the house, but she had a pretty bad fever yesterday afternoon/evening. She was so sad - she just cuddled with Mommy for about 4 1/2 hours. If I tried to put her down, she screamed! She finally fell asleep in her crib for the night, and only got up once (around 1:30am) for a bottle and more tylenol. She seems better today, so hopefully it's the shots and not the flu. I'll keep everyone posted....




No comments: