Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Two kids, three costumes, and they didn't wear any of them. Katelyn just wore the Carter's Halloween outfit I'd bought. The Chili Pepper I bought for her didn't fit.

I bought Megan a tutu a couple of months ago, since she was putting Boppy pillows around her belly and announcing they were tutus and trying to dance. But she refuses to wear it. I then bought her a "Pumpkin Witch" costume at Target, hoping she'd wear that. At least the hat. Didn't happen.

There are a few pics of Kate with the hat, though - that was cute.

So I managed to get Megan into a leotard with a little skirt attached, tights and some costume jewelry. We brought the fairy wand I'd bought, but she wouldn't carry that either

We went trick-or-treating at the mall. Megan was hooked once she got her first lollipop! She'd say "Tic-or-teat" and get all excited. Kate, of course, just chilled in the stroller the whole time.
When we got home, Megan got to see a few trick-or-treaters come to our door. So everytime the doorbell rang, she'd yell out "Treat!" It was pretty cute!

Here are the girls in their "costumes":





No comments: