Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sitting up (tripod style)

My little girl is growing up so fast! On Christmas Day, as we were playing on the floor with Aunt Lori, I decided to see if she could balance herself with her hands on her feet. (She'd just discovered her feet that morning - so cute!) To my surprise, she stayed there for a good couple of minutes! Since then, she's really getting good at it. She can even lift up a hand and reach for something. She's still pretty much resting her belly on her legs - she can't sit straight up yet - but I think it counts!!!!!

I just can't believe how quickly she's changing. It feels like a minute ago she was a helpless infant. Now she's a "grown-up" 3 1/2 month old that smiles and "talks" to me, and is now sitting up! She's going to be crawling in about 2 minutes. Gosh - we're not ready for that! We haven't even begun baby-proofing yet!

No comments: